Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Little Red Wagon Challenge #414 Classic Black & White

Hi Everyone!
Jan is our hostess at Little Red Wagon, and she's picked a Classic Black and White theme for this week's challenge.  I like to have a few cards on hand like wedding, baby and sympathy cards.  You simply can't go wrong with a classic black & white wedding card.  Here is my take for this week's challenge.  Please check out what the girlfriends have created at Little Red Wagon.

CC Designs scalloped rectangle die
Stamps of Life Wedding2Celebrate stamp
Paper from my crafty stash
Ribbon & charm embellishment 

3 comments:

  1. So classy! I especially love the sheer ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so elegant! The ribbon and charm are a beautiful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, your card is so beautiful and elegant!

    ReplyDelete