Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Little Red Wagon Challenge #407 Bow & Arrows

Hi Everyone!
It's my turn to host this week's challenge at Little Red Wagon.  This week's theme is Bow and Arrows, simple enough you just need to have a bow(s) or arrow(s) on your project. I found this adorable paper in my paper stash and had to use it. Head over to the Little Red Wagon blog to see what the girlfriends have created. 
My card recipe
Stamping Bella Uptown Girls Lucille sends her Love
Copic Markers
Circle dies
Twine & Heart charm for embellishments
EK Success border punch

Thanks for your sweet comments!
Share kindness!

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Your arrow paper is fantastic with your darling image and hearts! Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Delightful layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, I love Stamping Bella and the arrow papers are so perfect for this cutie card. Gorgeous coloring. Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and I really like the recessed image. Great job. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete