Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #370 Chilly Friends

Hi Everyone!
We are getting into chilly temperatures here in the desert and our hostess Donna wants to see Chilly Friends.  She's looking for snowmen, penguins, or polar bears - those cutesy little guys on your paper creations. So let's see what chilly concoctions you can come up with.  Take a look at what the other girlfriends designed over at Little Red Wagon - I'm sure they'll warm your heart.



Supplies I used to create my card -
Sassy Cheryl Penguin Panache digi stamp
MFT Blueprint #1
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6x6 patterned paper
Verve Birthday to You sentiment stamp
Simon Says Stamp Snowflake Banner
Family Treasures Circle Punch
Prismacolors
White Signo Pen
Shimmer paper

Share Kindness


5 comments:

  1. Aw, such cute penguins! Neat papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking that I would like your chilly temperatures much more than I like ours!! We're already had snow...

    Your little penguins are adorable! They look like they're having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeeeek! I love this so much! Great card Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I love the colours you have done the penguins in I just coloured mine up but now I need to do some more and go with your colour range, so cute. Love the design of your card too.

    ReplyDelete