Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #355 Surf's Up!

Hi Everyone! 
This week Brenda is our host and the theme is "Surf's Up! So think tropical - palm trees, beach, umbrella, warm sunshine,  a cold little fruity adult drink - SNAP OUT OF IT!  Haha!  Sorry about that - we didn't get away this summer and that whole tropical thing sounds so good right now!
Here's my card for this week - Johnny Surf boy from Bugaboo Stamps.










Supplies I used to create my card ~
Bugaboo Stamps Johnny surf digi stamp
Doodlebug Hello Sunshine 6x6 patterned paper
Copic Markers
Silhouette Design - Palm trees & Sun
Lawn Fawn Ocean Wave Border dies
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders


Share Kindness!



6 comments:

  1. Totally made me smile! I love the scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cute cute surf & sun card. That Bugaboo stamp is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Your card is so bright and fun! You've done a super job using the surfer image to create such a wonderful little scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, you made me LOL! Darling card, such a fun image. May need to add him to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so cute and what a great scene you created for Johnny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your surfer dude Sandy!!! Can't get more tropical :)

    ReplyDelete