Saturday, October 31, 2015

Great News!

Great News Everyone!

I am so excited to announce that  I am on the Design Team for Through The Craftroom Door! I have been very busy getting everything up & going. I have to say everyone there has been so nice and very helpful with all of my questions.(I have had a lot - but I've learned so much!)  I am on team A, I am working with others who are from all over the WORLD! It's been so much fun.  Please go there and take a look around, they have challenges, galleries and they publish a bi-monthly magazine! Also, for the month of November they are having their 1st Blog Hop ever!  We are celebrating Cara's first anniversary as owner of Through the Craftroom Door!

Well, I want to wish everyone a Happy & safe Halloween. Enjoy those little ghost and goblins! I have a Werewolf (Brody) and Harry Potter (Carter) who will be loaded up on all kinds of candy by this evening!

Here is a little card I'd like to share






Here are the supplies I used for this card

Sassy Cheryl The Good Little Witch Digi Stamp
Taylored Expressions Witch Boot Die
Spellbinders Reverse Wonky Rectangles
Sentiment Stamp is Amy R - Autumn sentiments?
Doodlebug Ghoul & Goodies Patterned Paper 6x6
Prismacolor Pencils
Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Black Soot
Black Cardstock
Stampin Up Circle Punch & Scalloped border punch
Fiskars Scalloped Circle Punch
Bakers Twine

Thanks for looking! Have a blessed day!

Check out my Facebook Page!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats my friend! I just "liked" your new Facebook page too! You are on your way now!!!

    ReplyDelete